Oklahoma vs Iowa State BIG 12 Championship Game Info
Big 12 Championship College Football Game
No. 11 Oklahoma Sooners (7-2, 6-2 Big 12) vs. No. 7 Iowa State Cyclones (8-2, 8-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium – Arlington, TX
Oklahoma vs Iowa State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OU: (-225) | ISU: (+180)
Spread: OU: -5.5 (-110) | ISU: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OU: (41%) | ISU: (59%)
Oklahoma vs Iowa State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oklahoma: (66.5%) | Iowa State: (33.5%)
Oklahoma vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Iowa State defeated Oklahoma, 37-30, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup on Oct. 3, 2020.
- Oklahoma is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- Oklahoma is 76-7-2 in the 85 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- Oklahoma is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Iowa State is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games.
- Oklahoma defeated Baylor, 27-14, in its most recent game.
- Iowa State defeated West Virginia, 42-6, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!