Week 12's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Iowa State Cyclones and Oklahoma Sooners.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Iowa State vs Oklahoma Point Spread
The Sooners are 3.5-point home favorites against the Cyclones. Oklahoma is -105 to cover the spread, while Iowa State is -115 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Iowa State vs Oklahoma Over/Under
The over/under for the Iowa State vs Oklahoma Week 12 college football matchup is set at 59.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Iowa State vs Oklahoma Moneyline
The Cyclones vs Sooners moneyline has Oklahoma as a -172 favorite, while Iowa State is the +140 underdog on the road.
Iowa State vs Oklahoma Betting Trends
- Oklahoma is 77-7-2 straight up in 86 all-time head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- Oklahoma defeated Iowa State, 27-21, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 19, 2020.
- Iowa State is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Oklahoma.
- The total has hit the over in five of Iowa state's last seven games.
- Oklahoma is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Oklahoma's last 10 games against Iowa State.
Iowa State vs Oklahoma Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Iowa State wins (52.0%)
Iowa State vs Oklahoma Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ISU: (+140) | OU: (-172)
Spread: ISU: +3.5 (-115) | OU: -3.5 (-105)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.