France vs Team USA FIBA World Cup Game Info
France vs. United States: FIBA World Cup 2019 Quarterfinals
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2019
Start Time: 7 a.m. EST
Venue: Shenzhen Bay Sports Center – Shenzhen, China
France vs Team USA Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FRA: (+310) | USA: (-430)
Spread: FRA: +8.5 (-116) | USA: -8.5 (-106)
Total: 164.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win FIBA World Cup: FRA: (+1000) | USA: (-180)
France vs Team USA Betting Trends & Stats
- Team USA has gone 5-0 in the 2019 FIBA Basketball World Cup, defeating Greece, Japan, Turkey, the Czech Republic and Brazil by a +97 point differential.
- France has gone 4-1 in the tournament, defeating Germany, Jordan, and Lithuania, while losing to Australia.
- Team USA is the back-to-back defending FIBA World Cup champion (2010, 2014).
- Team USA defeated France, 100-97, in their most recent meeting, which came in the 2016 Summer Olympics.
- Team USA is 6-0 in its six all-time, head-to-head Olympic matchups against France.
- The winner of this matchup advances to face Argentina in the semifinals on Friday, Sept. 13.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.