Finland vs Belgium Match Info & Start Time
2020-21 UEFA Euro Cup — Group Stage
Finland vs Belgium
Date: Monday, June 21, 2021
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Krestovsky Stadium — Saint Petersburg, Russia
Finland vs Belgium Spread & Odds
All UEFA Euro Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Finland: (+1100) | Belgium: (-430) | DRAW: (+490)
Spread: Finland: +2 (-105) | Belgium: -2 (+200)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-160) | Under: (+130)
Team to Score the First Goal: Finland: (+370) | Belgium: (-430) I NO GOALS: (+1700)
Finland vs Belgium Prediction & Expert Pick
All UEFA Euro Cup expert picks and predictions are according to Infogol.
Total Goals: Over 2.5
Finland vs Belgium Betting Trends & Stats
- Finland played Belgium to a 1-1 draw in an international friendly during their last head-to-head matchup on June 1, 2016.
- Finland lost to Russia, 1-0, in the UEFA Euro Cup in its last match on June 16, 2021.
- Belgium defeated Russia, 3-0, in the UEFA Euro Cup in its last match on June 12, 2021.
- Finland is 1-0-1 (W-D-L) in the 2021 UEFA Euro Cup.
- Belgium is 1-0-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 UEFA Euro Cup.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.