Giagos vs Tsarukyan Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 37 — Lightweight Bout
Christos "The Spartan" Giagos (19-8-0, 7 KO's, 4 Submissions) vs. Arman "Ahalkalakets" Tsarukyan (16-2, 5 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Giagos vs Tsarukyan Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 37 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Christos Giagos: (+540)
- Arman Tsarukyan: (-850)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Giagos by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Giagos by Points: (N/A)
- Giagos by Submission: (N/A)
- Tsarukyan by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Tsarukyan by Points: (N/A)
- Tsarukyan by Submission: (N/A)
Giagos vs Tsarukyan Prediction
UFC Vegas 37 Giagos-Tsarukyan prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Arman Tsarukyan (93%)
Method of Victory: Decision (74%)
Giagos vs Tsarukyan Betting Trends & Stats
- Christos Giagos defeated Sean Soriano, by submission, in his most recent fight on May 15, 2021.
- Arman Tsarukyan defeated Matt Frevola, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Giagos averages 2.93 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
- Tsarukyan averages 3.35 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
- Giagos averages 2.77 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Tsarukyan averages 1.43 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62% defense rate.
- Giagos has a 41% takedown accuracy rate.
- Tsarukyan has a 35% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.