Week 11 Fantasy Football Rankings: Top 30 Players
Now that we're past the halfway point of the fantasy football season, injuries, busts and bye weeks have likely shaken up even the most well-drafted teams. Some teams are already all but eliminated from playoff contention, but if you're still in the running, then every win is becoming increasingly more important as the fantasy postseason approaches.
With that in mind, here are the top-30 players in fantasy football for Week 111. For a more comprehensive list, be sure to check out our Week 11 PPR rankings and our Week 11 fantasy football rankings for standard scoring leagues.
30. Darren Waller, TE, Oakland Raiders (vs CIN)
The Oakland Raiders' offense is really rolling, with at least 24 points in each of the last six games, averaging 26.7 points per game (PPG) in that time. A big part of this success has been Darren Waller, who leads the team with 65 targets. That should translate to big success this week against the Cincinnati Bengals, who rank 32nd in Football Outsiders' pass defense DVOA rankings.
29. Patrick Mahomes, QB, Kansas City Chiefs (at LAC)
28. Mark Ingram, RB, Baltimore Ravens (vs HOU)
27. Leonard Fournette, RB, Jacksonville Jaguars (at IND)
26. Travis Kelce, TE, Kansas City Chiefs (at LAC)
25. Cooper Kupp, WR, Los Angeles Rams (vs CHI)
24. Allen Robinson, WR, Chicago Bears (at LAR)
23. James Conner, RB, Pittsburgh Steelers (at CLE)
22. Todd Gurley, RB, Los Angeles Rams (vs CHI)
21. Julian Edelman, WR, New England Patriots (at PHI)
The Philadelphia Eagles have allowed the eighth-most fantasy points per game to opposing wideouts this season. Julian Edelman is a fantasy PPR monster, and he has averaged 8.4 receptions on 11.6 targets (not to mention 87.4 yards and 0.6 touchdowns) per contest over the last five games. Don't expect him to slow down much in a matchup this good either.
20. Alvin Kamara, RB, New Orleans Saints (at TB)
19. Marlon Mack, RB, Indianapolis Colts (vs JAX)
18. George Kittle, TE, San Francisco 49ers (vs ARI)
17. Chris Godwin, WR, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (vs NO)
16. Amari Cooper, WR, Dallas Cowboys (at DET)
15. Keenan Allen, WR, Los Angeles Chargers (vs KC)
14. Lamar Jackson, QB, Baltimore Ravens (vs HOU)
13. Damien Williams, RB, Kansas City Chiefs (at LAC)
12. Nick Chubb, RB, Cleveland Browns (vs PIT)
11. Melvin Gordon, RB, Los Angeles Chargers (vs KC)
10. Tyreek Hill, WR, Kansas City Chiefs (at LAC)
The return of Patrick Mahomes has immediately vaulted Tyreek Hill's fantasy value back into the top tier of WRs. he caught an absurd 11-of-19 targets for 157 yards and one TD in Week 10 after turning 10 targets into 80 yards and two TDs in his last full game with Mahomes in Week 6.
9. Mike Evans, WR, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (vs NO)
8. DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Houston Texans (at BAL)
7. Julio Jones, WR, Atlanta Falcons (at CAR)
6. Le'Veon Bell, RB, New York Jets (at WAS)
5. Michael Thomas, WR, New Orleans Saints (at TB)
4. Josh Jacobs, RB, Oakland Raiders (vs CIN)
3. Dalvin Cook, RB, Minnesota Vikings (vs DEN)
2. Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Dallas Cowboys (at DET)
1. Christian McCaffrey, RB, Carolina Panthers (vs ATL)
Christian McCaffrey is having a truly absurd fantasy season, averaging 30.3 PPR fantasy points per game. The next highest single-season average for any running back since 2010 is 26.4 per game. McCaffrey has the elite volume to back it up as well, averaging 20.6 carries and 6.6 targets per game, and he continues to be the top fantasy asset across any position.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.