Wake Forest vs Wisconsin Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for 2020 Duke's Mayo Bowl Game
Wake Forest vs Wisconsin 2020 Duke's Mayo Bowl Game Info
Duke's May Bowl Game
Wake Forest Demon Deacons (4-4) vs. Wisconsin Badgers (3-3)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium – Charlotte, NC
Wake Forest vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WF: (+310) | WIS: (-420)
Spread: WF: +9.5 (-115) | WIS: -9.5 (-105)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WF: (30%) | WIS: (70%)
Wake Forest vs Wisconsin Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Wake Forest: (27.5%) | Wisconsin: (72.5%)
Wake Forest vs Wisconsin Strength of Schedule
- Wake Forest went 0-3 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
- Wisconsin went 0-3 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
Wake Forest vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- These two teams have never met head-to-head.
- Wake forest is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Wake Forest's last seven games.
- Wisconsin is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against an ACC opponent.
- Wake Forest lost to Louisville, 45-21, in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Wisconsin defeated Minnesota, 20-17, in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.