Citadel vs Mercer Basketball Game Info
The Citadel Bulldogs (12-9, 5-9 Southern) vs. Mercer Bears (13-9, 6-8 Southern)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Hawkins Arena – Macon, GA
Citadel vs Mercer Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CITA: (+295) | MERC: (-370)
Spread: CITA: +8 (-106) | MERC: -8 (-116)
Total: 159 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CITA: (55%) | MERC: (45%)
Citadel vs Mercer Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
The Citadel: 28.5%
Citadel vs Mercer Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Mercer defeated The Citadel, 83-63, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 20, 2021.
- Mercer is 11-3 all-time in 14 head-to-head games against The Citadel.
- The total has hit the under in each of The Citadel's last seven games.
- Mercer is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- The Citadel defeated VMI, 75-74, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Mercer lost to Furman, 70-60, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.