Texans vs Ravens Game Info
Houston Texans (6-3, 3-2 Away) vs. Baltimore Ravens (7-2, 3-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 17, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: M&T Bank Stadium – Baltimore, MD
Texans vs Ravens Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+184) | BAL: (-215)
Spread: HOU: +4.5 (-115) | BAL: -4.5 (-105)
Total: 49 – Over: (-125) | Under: (+105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 26% | BAL: 74%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: HOU: (+2500) | BAL: (+700)
Texans vs Ravens Betting Trends
- Houston is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Baltimore.
- Houston is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Baltimore is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- Baltimore is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games against Houston.
Texans vs Ravens Stats
- Houston is averaging 26.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Houston is surrendering 21.2 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is averaging 33.3 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is surrendering 21.0 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Houston defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars, 26-3, in London in Week 9. The Texans were on bye in Week 10.
- Baltimore defeated the Cincinnati Bengals, 49-13, on the road in Week 10.
Texans vs Ravens Prop Bet
All Texans-Ravens odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin: Baltimore Ravens 7 to 12 (+470) — The spread for this game is at 4.5 points, according to FanDuel Sportsbook, but opposing defenses seemingly don't have an answer for Lamar Jackson as the Ravens lead the league in points per game (33.3 PPG) this season. Baltimore has won its last three games by at least 14 points, which includes wins over Seattle and New England. While Houston is a good team that has had an extra week to prepare, coming off a bye in Week 10, teams that have played in London haven't fared well this season. This could ultimately lead to a Ravens win by more than a touchdown but less than two.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.