Southampton vs Liverpool Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Match Week 2
Southampton FC (0-0-1, 0 points) vs. Liverpool FC (1-0-0, 3 points)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 17, 2019
Start Time: 10 a.m. EST
Venue: The Friends Provident St. Mary's Stadium – Southampton, England
Watch: NBC Sports Network
Southampton vs Liverpool Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SFC: (+550) | LFC: (-230) | DRAW: (+380)
Spread: SFC: +1 (+170) | LFC: -1 (+130)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-158) | Under: (+134)
Team to Score the First Goal: SFC: (+220) | LFC: (-270) I NO GOALS: (+1600)
Southampton vs Liverpool Betting Trends & Stats
- Southampton sits in 17th place on the 2019-20 Premier League table with a -3 goal differential.
- Liverpool sits in third place on the 2019-20 Premier League table with a +3 goal differential.
- Liverpool is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Southampton.
- Southampton is 0-3-2 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
- Liverpool is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches, dating back to last season.
Southampton vs Liverpool Prop Bet
All Southampton-Liverpool betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Team Goals in Match: Liverpool to Score 3 or More (+155) – Liverpool is head and shoulders above Southampton in terms of talent, and its really proved that with its head-to-head dominance over the past two seasons. The Reds are on a four-match winning streak against Southampton and have scored exactly three goals in three of their four wins (one at Southampton) over the Saints.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.