Seahawks vs Eagles NFC Wild Card Game Info
2020 NFC Wild Card Game
Seattle Seahawks (11-5, 7-1 Away) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (9-7, 5-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 5, 2020
Time: 4:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Lincoln Financial Field – Philadelphia, PA
Seahawks vs Eagles Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (-108) | PHI: (-108)
Spread: SEA: +1 (-115) | PHI: -1 (-105)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SEA: (72%) | PHI: (28%)
Odds to Win NFC Championship: SEA: (+1200) | PHI: (+1300)
Odds to Win Super Bowl: SEA: (+2500) | PHI: (+3400)
Seahawks vs Eagles Betting Trends
- Seattle is 9-4 straight up in its last 13 games.
- Seattle is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Philadelphia's last six home games.
Seahawks vs Eagles Stats
- Seattle averaged 25.3 points per game (PPG) in the regular season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Seattle surrendered 24.9 PPG in the regular season (T-No. 22 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia averaged 24.1 PPG in the regular season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia surrendered 22.1 PPG in the regular season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Seattle lost to the San Francisco 49ers, 26-21, at home in Week 17.
- Philadelphia defeated the New York Giants, 34-17, on the road in Week 17.
Seahawks vs Eagles Prop Bet
All Seahawks-Eagles odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (10-point Bands): Seattle Seahawks by 1-10 (+200) – The Seattle Seahawks might not be quite as good as their 11-5 record would suggest, as they've played in a ton of close games. In fact, they have a plus-7 point differential, which is the lowest mark among all NFL playoff teams, but Seattle has made a habit of winning close games. Ten of Seattle's 11 wins have come by 10 points or fewer, and the Seahawks haven't won by more than 10 since Week 4. Philadelphia will likely be without a ton of key contributors and that could give Seattle the edge on the road, though the numbers suggest the Seahawks might not win by too much.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.