Royals vs Nationals Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, July 6
Royals vs Nationals Game Info
Kansas City Royals (30-59, 14-31 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (45-42, 24-20 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 6, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Royals vs Nationals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (+350) | WAS: (-430)
Spread: KC: +1.5 (+160) | WAS: -1.5 (-190)
Total: 9 – Over (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KC: 22% | WAS: 78%
Probable Pitcher: KC: Glenn Sparkman (2-4, 5.09 ERA) | WAS: Max Scherzer (8-5, 2.43 ERA)
Royals vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of Kansas City's last seven games.
- Kansas City is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Washington's last five games.
- Washington is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games.
Royals vs Nationals Stats
- Kansas City is averaging 4.27 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Washington is averaging 4.93 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Glenn Sparkman is 0-2 with a 10.13 ERA in seven appearances (four starts) on the road this season.
- Max Scherzer is 11-5 with a 3.53 ERA in 21 career starts against Kansas City.
Royals vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Royals-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Max Scherzer - Strikeouts: Over 9.5 (-144) – Scherzer has been on an absolute tear as of late, striking out at least 10 hitters in each of his last four starts. Additionally, Scherzer is averaging 11.33 Ks per game during his last six starts, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.