Penn State vs Maryland Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
No. 22 Penn State Nittany Lions (5-3, 2-3 Big Ten) vs. Maryland Terrapins (5-3, 2-3 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Maryland Stadium – College Park, MD
Penn State vs Maryland Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (-420) | MARY: (+310)
Spread: PSU: -10.5 (-105) | MARY: +10.5 (-115)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Penn State vs Maryland Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Penn State: (89.3%) | Maryland: (10.7%)
Penn State vs Maryland Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Penn State is 40-3-1 straight up in 44 all-time head-to-head matchups against Maryland.
- Maryland defeated Penn State, 35-19, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- Penn State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Maryland.
- The total has hit the under in six of Penn State's last eight games.
- Maryland is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Maryland's last five games against Penn State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.