Nuggets vs Kings Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Denver Nuggets (1-2, 0-0 Away) vs. Sacramento Kings (2-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Golden 1 Center — Sacramento, CA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Nuggets vs Kings Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (-146) | SAC: (+124)
Spread: DEN: -2.5 (-110) | SAC: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 227.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: (87%) | SAC: (13%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DEN: (+1600) | SAC: (+24000)
Nuggets vs Kings Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nuggets vs Kings Betting Trends
- Denver is 1-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the over in each of Denver's three games this season.
- Sacramento is 2-1 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the under in two of Sacramento's three games this season.
Nuggets vs Kings Stats
- Denver is averaging 118.0 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 7 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 118.7 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NBA).
- Sacramento is averaging 110.0 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NBA).
- Sacramento is surrendering 113.7 PPG this season (T-No. 18 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!