Nebraska vs Wisconsin Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-7, 1-6 Big Ten) vs. No. 18 Wisconsin Badgers (7-3, 5-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Camp Randall Stadium – Madison, WI
Nebraska vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (+300) | WIS: (-400)
Spread: NEB: +8.5 (-110) | WIS: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Nebraska vs Wisconsin Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wisconsin wins (73.6%)
Nebraska vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Wisconsin is 10-4 straight up in 14 all-time head-to-head matchups against Nebraska.
- Wisconsin defeated Nebraska, 37-21, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 16, 2019.
- Nebraska is 0-7 straight up in its last seven games against Wisconsin.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Nebraska's last 18 games.
- Wisconsin is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Wisconsin's last nine games against Nebraska.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.