Mich St vs Michigan Week 9 Game Info
College Football Week 9
Michigan State Spartans (0-1, 0-1 Big Ten) vs. No. 13 Michigan Wolverines (1-0, 1-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Michigan Stadium – Ann Arbor, MI
Mich St vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (+980) | MICH: (-2200)
Spread: MSU: +21.5 (-110) | MICH: -21.5 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSU: (58%) | MICH: (42%)
Odds to Win Big Ten: MSU: (+15000) | MICH: (+1000)
Mich St vs Michigan Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Michigan State: (6.6%) | Michigan: (93.4%)
Mich St vs Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Michigan State, 44-10, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 16, 2019.
- Michigan is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Michigan State.
- Michigan State is 6-4 in the 10 head-to-head matchups against Michigan.
- Rutgers defeated Michigan State, 38-27, on the road in Week 8.
- Michigan defeated then-No. 21 Minnesota, 49-24, on the road in Week 8.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.