Grishin vs Knight Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 271 — Preliminary Card Light Heavyweight Bout
Maxim "Maximus" Grishin (31-9-2, 16 KO's, 6 Submissions) vs. William "Knightmare" Knight (11-2-0, 9 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 12, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Coverage: ESPN, ESPN+
Grishin vs Knight Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 271 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Maxim Grishin: (-180)
- William Knight: (+146)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Grishin by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Grishin by Points: (N/A)
- Grishin by Submission: (N/A)
- Knight by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Knight by Points: (N/A)
- Knight by Submission: (N/A)
Grishin vs Knight Prediction
UFC 271 Grishin-Knight prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: William Knight (76%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (61%)
Grishin vs Knight Betting Trends & Stats
- Maxim Grishin lost to Dustin Jacoby, by decision, in his last fight on Feb. 27, 2021.
- William Knight defeated Alonzo Menifield, by decision, in his last fight on Dec. 4, 2021.
- Grishin averages 2.95 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Knight averages 3.58 significant strikes landed per minute with a 66% accuracy rate.
- Grishin averages 2.33 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Knight averages 2.72 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 37% defense rate.
- Grishin averages 0.38 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Knight has a 45% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.