Kings vs Warriors Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Sacramento Kings (13-18, 6-9 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (24-6, 14-2 Home)
Date: Monday, December 20, 2021
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center — San Francisco, CA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Kings vs Warriors Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAC: (+610) | GSW: (-900)
Spread: SAC: +12 (-110) | GSW: -12 (-110)
Total: 222.5 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: SAC: (+50000) | GSW: (+600)
Kings vs Warriors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Golden State Warriors win (88.1%)
Kings vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Sacramento is 9-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against Golden State.
- The total has hit the over in five of Sacramento's last seven games.
- Golden State is 13-1 straight up in its last 14 home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Golden State's last seven games against Sacramento.
Kings vs Warriors Prop Bets
- Stephen Curry — 32.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Draymond Green — 9.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Draymond Green — 7.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Stephen Curry — 5.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Draymond Green — 7.5: Over (-115) | Under (-105)
- Stephen Curry — 5.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.