Vieira vs Tate Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 43 — Main Event Women's Bantamweight Bout
Ketlen "Fenomeno" Vieira (11-2-0, 2 KO's, 4 Submissions) vs. Miesha "Cupcake" Tate (19-7-0, 4 KO's, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the main event on the main card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Vieira vs Tate Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 43 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ketlen Vieira: (-118)
- Miesha Tate: (-104)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Vieira by KO/TKO: (+600)
- Vieira by Points: (+230)
- Vieira by Submission: (+500)
- Tate by KO/TKO: (+750)
- Tate by Points: (+200)
- Tate by Submission: (+750)
Vieira vs Tate Prediction
UFC Vegas 43 Vieira-Tate prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Miesha Tate (76%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (71%)
Vieira vs Tate Betting Trends & Stats
- Ketlen Vieira lost to Yana Kunitskaya, by decision, in her last fight on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Miesha Tate defeated Marion Reneau, by TKO, in her last fight on July 17, 2021.
- Vieira averages 2.86 significant strikes landed per minute with a 37% accuracy rate.
- Tate averages 2.13 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Vieira averages 3.84 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
- Tate averages 2.68 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51% defense rate.
- Vieira has a 93% takedown defense rate.
- Tate averages 2.16 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.