Jets vs Jaguars Game Info
New York Jets (1-5, 0-2 Away) vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-4, 1-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: TIAA Bank Field – Jacksonville, FL
Jets vs Jaguars Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYJ: (+230) | JAX: (-270)
Spread: NYJ: +6 (-115) | JAX: -6 (-105)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYJ: 87% | JAX: 13%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: NYJ: (+25000) | JAX: (+11000)
Jets vs Jaguars Betting Trends
- The Jets are 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in their last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Jets' last seven games.
- Jacksonville is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- Jacksonville is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games against the Jets.
Jets vs Jaguars Stats
- The Jets are averaging 10.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- The Jets are surrendering 26.0 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville is averaging 20.6 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville is surrendering 21.1 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- The Jets lost to the New England Patriots, 33-0, in Week 7.
- Jacksonville defeated the Cincinnati Bengals, 27-17, in Week 7.
Jets vs Jaguars Prop Bet
All Jets-Jaguars betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Jets) Total Points: Under 17 (-112) – Sam Darnold struggled big time in his first game back, turning in one of the worst fantasy football performances of all time. In this matchup, he goes up against a Jags defense coming off a dominating performance against a bad Bengals squad. If the Jets turn in a performance close to what they did against New England in Week 7, they'll be hard pressed to even approach this total.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.