Indians vs Cubs Game Info
Cleveland Indians (26-22, 14-11 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (29-20, 17-12 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 16, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Indians vs Cubs Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-108) | CHC: (-108)
Spread: CLE: -1.5 (+150) | CHC: +1.5 (-178)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CLE: (52%) | CHC: (48%)
World Series Odds: CLE: (+2200) | CHC: (+1600)
Indians vs Cubs Probable Pitchers
Indians: Aaron Civale (3-5, 3.88 ERA)
Cubs: Jon Lester (2-2, 5.05 ERA)
Indians vs Cubs Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Cleveland Indians
Over/Under: Over 8.5
Indians vs Cubs Betting Trends
- Cleveland lost to the Cubs yesterday, 6-5.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cleveland's last five games.
- Cleveland is 0-7 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Cubs' last 10 games.
- The Cubs are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
Indians vs Cubs Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 4.04 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- Cleveland is surrendering 3.42 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 4.63 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- The Cubs are surrendering 4.02 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.