Heat vs Bucks Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Playoffs Game 2
By Zach Brunner
Heat vs Bucks Game 2 Info
NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs Round 2 - Game 2 (MIA Leads 1-0)
No. 5 Miami Heat (44-29) vs. No. 1 Milwaukee Bucks (56-17)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Heat vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+164) | MIL: (-196)
Spread: MIA: +4.5 (-110) | MIL: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 221 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (N/A) | MIL: (N/A)
Series Price: MIA: (+148) | MIL: (-184)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+1300) | MIL: (+350)
Heat vs Bucks Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Milwaukee -4.5
Over/Under: Over 221
NBA Playoffs Bracket
Heat vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Miami defeated Milwaukee in Game 1, 115-104.
- Miami is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Miami's last six games.
- Milwaukee is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Milwaukee's last nine games against Miami.
Heat vs Bucks Stats
- Miami is averaging 112.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 108.6 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is averaging 118.3 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 108.6 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!