Georgia vs LSU Game Info
SEC Championship Game 2019
No. 4 Georgia Bulldogs (11-1, 7-1 SEC) vs. No. 2 LSU Tigers (12-0, 8-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Georgia vs LSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (+225) | LSU: (-285)
Spread: UGA: +7 (-120) | LSU: -7 (+100)
Total: 57 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UGA: 20% | LSU: 80%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: UGA: (+1200) | LSU: (+400)
Mercedes-Benz Stadium Capacity
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium's seating capacity is 71,000.
Georgia vs LSU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- LSU defeated Georgia, 36-16, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Oct. 13, 2018.
- LSU is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Georgia.
- The series between LSU and Georgia is tied, 5-5, in the last 10 head-to-head matchups.
- Georgia has appeared in the last two SEC championship games, defeating Auburn in 2017 and losing to Alabama in 2018.
- LSU has not appeared in the SEC championship game since 2011, when the Tigers defeated Georgia, 42-10.
- Georgia is 3-4 in its seven all-time appearances in SEC championship games.
- LSU is 4-1 in its five all-time appearances in SEC championship games.
- LSU is 2-1 in the three all-time, head-to-head matchups with Georgia in SEC championship games.
- When the 2019 SEC championship game spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, LSU opened as a 2.5-point favorite.
- Georgia defeated Georgia Tech, 52-7, on the road in Week 14.
- LSU defeated Texas A&M, 50-7, at home in Week 14.
College Football Playoff Prediction
- The winner of Saturday's SEC championship game is all but guaranteed a berth to the 2020 College Football Playoff, especially with an LSU victory.
- If Georgia upsets LSU, we could even see both of these SEC teams make the 2020 CFP.
Sugar Bowl Prediction
- If LSU defeats Georgia in Saturday's SEC championship game, the Bulldogs will likely qualify for a berth to the 2020 Sugar Bowl game on Jan. 1, 2020.
- If LSU defeats Georgia, the highest-ranked SEC team beyond the CFP semifinalists will likely take on the winner of Saturday's Big 12 championship game between Oklahoma and Baylor, unless one of those two teams makes the CFP following a Georgia loss.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.