Georgia vs Arkansas Game Info
College Football Week 4
No. 4 Georgia Bulldogs (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Arkansas Razorbacks (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Razorback Stadium – Fayetteville, AR
Coverage: SEC Network
Georgia vs Arkansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (-4500) | ARK: (+1300)
Spread: UGA: -26.5 (-110) | ARK: +26.5 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UGA: (59%) | ARK: (41%)
Odds to Win FBS Championship: UGA: (+1600) | ARK: (+50000)
Georgia vs Arkansas Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Georgia: (91.1%) | Arkansas: (8.9%)
Georgia vs Arkansas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia is 10-4 against Arkansas in 14 head-to-head matchups.
- Georgia is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games going back to 2019.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Georgia's last nine games going back to 2019.
- Arkansas is 4-10 ATS in its last 14 games going back to 2019.
- The total has hit the over in four of Arkansas' last six games going back to 2019.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.