Georgia Tech vs Miami Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (1-5, 0-3 ACC) vs. Miami Hurricanes (3-3, 1-2 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami, FL
Coverage: ACC Network
Georgia Tech vs Miami Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GT: (+670) | MIA: (-1000)
Spread: GT: +18 (-110) | MIA: -18 (-110)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GT: 43% | MIA: 57%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: GT: (NA) | MIA: (+25000)
Georgia Tech vs Miami Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech defeated Miami, 27-21, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 10, 2018.
- Georgia Tech is 0-8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Miami's last 13 games.
- Georgia Tech lost to Kansas, 41-23, on the road in Week 6.
- Miami defeated Virginia, 17-9, at home in Week 6.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.