Dolphins vs Jets Week 12 Game Info
NFL Week 12 Game
Miami Dolphins (6-4, 3-2 Away) vs. New York Jets (0-10, 0-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 29, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium — East Rutherford, NJ
Dolphins vs Jets Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-330) | NYJ: (+265)
Spread: MIA: -7 (-114) | NYJ: +7 (-106)
Total: 45 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (93%) | NYJ: (7%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: MIA: (+5500) | NYJ: (N/A)
Dolphins vs Jets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Dolphins
Dolphins vs Jets Betting Trends
- Miami is 5-1 both against the spread (ATS) and straight up in its last six games.
- Miami is 5-0 ATS in its last five games against the Jets.
- The Jets are 3-7 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Jets' last six games.
Dolphins vs Jets Stats
- Miami is averaging 26.4 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 13 in the NFL).
- Miami is surrendering 20.2 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- The Jets are averaging 14.9 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- The Jets are surrendering 30.2 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.