Creighton vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness Midwest Region — Second Round
No. 9 Creighton Bluejays (23-11) vs. No. 1 Kansas Jayhawks (29-6)
Date: Saturday, March 19, 2022
Time: 2:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Dickies Arena — Fort Worth, TX
Creighton vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CREI: (+520) | KU: (-750)
Spread: CREI: +11.5 (-110) | KU: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CREI: (+13000) | KU: (+950)
Creighton vs Kansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Kansas Jayhawks win (86.2%)
Creighton vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas is 5-1 in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Creighton.
- Kansas defeated Creighton, 73-72, in their last meeting on Dec. 8, 2020.
- Creighton is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Kansas is 5-0 ATS in its last five games played in March.
- The total has hit the under in five of Creighton's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Kansas' last seven games as the favorite.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.