Cavaliers vs Pacers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 8
By Duel Staff
On Tuesday in the NBA, the Cleveland Cavaliers are playing the Indiana Pacers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cavaliers vs Pacers Game Info
- Cleveland Cavaliers (37-27) vs. Indiana Pacers (22-44)
- Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Gainbridge Fieldhouse -- Indianapolis, Indiana
Cavaliers vs Pacers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CLE: (-190) | IND: (+158)
- Spread: CLE: -4.5 (-110) | IND: +4.5 (-110)
- Total: 222.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Cavaliers vs Pacers Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 36-24-4 against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers are 11-10-1 as 4.5-point favorites or more.
- This season, 24 of Cleveland's 64 games have hit the over.
- Indiana is 28-36-3 against the spread this year.
- The Pacers' ATS record as 4.5-point underdogs or more is 10-8-1.
- Indiana has seen 38 of its 66 games hit the over.
Cavaliers vs Pacers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cavaliers win (58.2%)
Cavaliers vs Pacers Point Spread
The Cavaliers are favored by 4.5 points on the road against the Pacers. Cleveland is -110 to cover the spread, while Indiana is -110.
Cavaliers vs Pacers Over/Under
The over/under for the Cavaliers versus Pacers game on March 8 has been set at 222.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Cavaliers vs Pacers Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Pacers-Cavaliers, Indiana is the underdog at +158, and Cleveland is -190 playing on the road.