California vs Washington Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 2
California Golden Bears (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 14 Washington Huskies (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Start Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Husky Stadium – Seattle, WA
California vs Washington Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (+420) | WAS: (-580)
Spread: CAL: +14 (-110) | WAS: -14 (-110)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CAL: 28% | WAS: 72%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: CAL: (+40000) | WAS: (+6000)
California vs Washington Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- California defeated Washington, 12-10, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Oct. 27, 2018.
- Washington is 54-40-4 in its 98 all-time, head-to-head matchups against California.
- California is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six matchups against Pac-12 Conference opponents.
- Washington is 10-2 straight up in its last 12 matchups against Pac-12 Conference opponents.
- California is 2-8 straight up in its last 10 matchups against Washington.
- The total has hit the under in California's last five road matchups against Washington.
- California defeated UC Davis, 27-13, at home in Berkeley in Week 1.
- Washington defeated Eastern Washington, 47-14, at home in Seattle in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.