Bruins vs Lightning Odds, Betting Lines, Predictions, Expert Picks and Over/Under for NHL Playoffs Game 2
Bruins vs Lightning Game 2 Info
NHL Playoffs — Eastern Conference Semifinals Game 2 (BOS Leads 1-0)
No. 3 Boston Bruins (44-26-12) vs. No. 2 Tampa Bay Lightning (43-27-6)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 25, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena — Toronto, ON, Canada
Bruins vs Lightning Betting Info
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+100) | TB: (-120)
Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-310) | TB: -1.5 (+250)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+110) I Under: (-130)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: (N/A) | TB: (N/A)
Series Price: BOS: (-205) | TB: (+164)
Odds to Win 2020 Stanley Cup: BOS: (+410) | TB: (+900)
Bruins vs Lightning Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Boston Bruins
Over/Under: Over 5.5
Updated NHL Playoff Bracket
Bruins vs Lightning Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Boston defeated Tampa Bay in Game 1, 3-2.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Boston's last 10 games.
- Boston is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Tampa Bay's last 10 games.
- Tampa Bay is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!