Boise State vs San Diego State Basketball Game Info
Mountain West Conference Tournament – Semifinal
Boise State Broncos (20-11, 11-7 Mountain West) vs. No. 5 San Diego State Aztecs (29-1, 17-1 Mountain West)
Date: Friday, March 6, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Thomas & Mack Center – Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: CBS Sports Network (CBSSN)
Boise State vs San Diego State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BSU: (+370) | SDST: (-500)
Spread: BSU: +9 (-110) | SDST: -9 (-110)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BSU: 18% | SDST: 82%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BSU: (N/A) | SDST: (+1900)
Boise State vs San Diego State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boise State: 16.3%
San Diego State: 83.7%
Boise State vs San Diego State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- San Diego State defeated Boise State, 72-55, in the most recent meeting between these two in Feb. 16, 2020.
- San Diego State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Boise State.
- San Diego State is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Boise State.
- Boise State is 9-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- San Diego State is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
- Boise State defeated UNLV, 67-61, in the quarterfinal of the Mountain West Conference Tournament.
- San Diego State defeated Air Force, 73-60, in the quarterfinal of the Mountain West Conference Tournament.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.