Iaquinta vs Green Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 268 — Welterweight Championship
"Raging" Al Iaquinta (14-6-1, 7 KO, 1 Submission) vs. Bobby "King" Green (27-12-1, 9 KO, 8 Submission)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Iaquinta vs Green Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 268 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Al Iaquinta: (+124)
- Bobby Green: (-146)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Iaquinta by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Iaquinta by Points: (N/A)
- Iaquinta by Submission: (N/A)
- Green by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Green by Points: (N/A)
- Green Submission: (N/A)
Iaquinta vs Green Prediction
UFC 268 Iaquinta-Green prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Bobby Green (61%)
Method of Victory: Decision (87%)
Iaquinta vs Green Betting Trends & Stats
- Al Iaquinta lost to Dan Hooker, by decision, in his most recent fight on Oct. 5, 2021.
- Bobby Green lost to Rafael Fiziev, by decision, in his most recent fight on July 24, 2021.
- Iaquinta averages 4.06 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Green averages 5.45 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Iaquinta averages 4.44 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61% defense rate.
- Green averages 3.55 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62% defense rate.
- Iaquinta has a 74% takedown defense rate.
- Green has a 72% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.