Camping World Bowl Game Info
No. 20 Syracuse Orangemen (9-3) vs. No. 16 West Virginia Mountaineers (8-3)
Date: Friday, Dec. 28, 2018
Time: 5:15 p.m. EST
Camping World Bowl Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SYR: (+225) | WVU: (-285)
Spread: SYR: +7 (-110) | WVU: -7 (-110)
Total: 75 | Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SYR: (53%) | WVU: (47%)
Camping World Bowl Betting Trends
- West Virginia has gone 6-3-2 against the spread this season as one of only three teams to end the season with two pushes.
- Syracuse finished the season with an impressive 8-3-1 ATS record, which was good enough for the third-best ATS record in the country.
- Both Syracuse and West Virginia know how to find the end zone, yet neither team is outstanding at hitting the over this season. WVU is 7-4-1 in hitting overs, while Syracuse is a similarly-mediocre 7-5.
Each Team's Best Win
- Syracuse: vs. No. 22 NC State (51-41) – Oct. 27
- West Virginia: @ No. 17 Texas (42-41) – Nov. 3
West Virginia is a better football team than— WVU Barstool (@WVUBarstool) December 2, 2018
We are one bad penalty away from beating OU. Don’t forget what this team is capable of.
Camping World Bowl Prop Bets
- Away Team (Syracuse) Total: Over 34 Points (-105) – Syracuse's offense has been on a slight regression over the past three games, but the Orangemen can really score the rock. Syracuse boasts the No. 12 scoring offense in the country with 38.8 points per game and West Virginia's defense is allowing 27.5 PPG.
- Home Team (West Virginia) Total: Over 41 Points (-110) – Both of these teams play a similar style -- all offense with next to no emphasis on defense. The Mountaineers are scoring 41.3 PPG on the season and WVU has averaged 48 PPG over their last three games. The Mountaineers come to score and the Orangemen play abysmal defense.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.