Women's weightlifting made its debut at the 2000 Sydney Olympics and has been a mainstay ever since. This year marks the first time that the weight for the light heavyweight freestyle competition will be set at 76kg.
Olympics Women's Weightlifting 76kg Freestyle
Ecuador's Neisi Dajomes is favored to win gold in this year's women's 76kg freestyle weightlifting event at -250 odds, according to FanDuel Sportsbook. This shouldn't be too much of a surprise considering she's won gold at weightlifting events around the world.
Ukraine's Iryna Dekha and Team USA's Katherine Nye share the second-best odds to win gold at +470.
Here's how the rest of the women's weightlifting 76kg freestyle gold medal odds are shaping up.
Olympics Women's Weightlifting 76kg Freestyle Gold Medal Odds
1. Neisi Dajomes (ECU): -250
2. Iryna Dekha (UKR): +470
3. Katherine Nye (USA): +470
4. Aremi Fuentes (MEX): +750
5. Datya Naumava (BLR): +1000
6. Kim Su-Hyeon (KOR): +1800
7. Patricia Strenius (SWE): +4400
8. Kumushkhon Fayzullaeva (UZB): +6500
9. Emily Muskett (GBR): +6500
10. Mahassen Fattouh (LBN): +10000
11. Nancy Genzel Abouke (NRU): +10000
12. Megan Signal (NZL): +10000
13. Jeanne Gaelle Eyenga (CMR): +10000
14. Kristel Ngarlem (CAN): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!