USC vs Stanford Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
USC vs Stanford Basketball Game Info
USC Trojans (11-3, 5-2 Pac-12) vs. Stanford Cardinal (8-5, 4-3 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 21, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Maples Pavilion – Stanford, CA
USC vs Stanford Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USC: (-245) | STAN: (+200)
Spread: USC: -5.5 (-108) | STAN: -+5.5 (-112)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USC: (62%) | STAN: (38%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: USC: (+5000) | STAN: (+5000)
USC vs Stanford Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
USC vs Stanford Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- USC defeated Stanford, 82-78, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 18, 2020.
- USC is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head games against Stanford.
- Stanford is 77-53 in the 130 all-time, head-to-head games against USC.
- USC is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 road games.
- Stanford is 5-0 ATS in its last five home games.
- USC lost to Oregon State, 58-56, in its most recent game on Jan. 19, 2021.
- Stanford lost to Colorado, 77-64, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!