UConn vs UMass Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6 Game
UConn vs UMass Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
UConn Huskies (0-6, 0-3 Away) vs. UMass Minutemen (0-5, 0-3 Home)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Warren McGuirk Alumni Stadium – Amherst, MA
UConn vs UMass Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCONN: (-172) | UMASS: (+140)
Spread: UCONN: -3.5 (-104) | UMASS: +3.5 (-118)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCONN: (N/A) | UMASS: (N/A)
UConn vs UMass Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: UConn: (63.7%) | UMass: (36.3%)
UConn vs UMass Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- UMass is 37-35-2 straight up in 74 all-time head-to-head matchups against UConn.
- UConn defeated UMass, 56-35, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 26, 2019.
- UConn is 1-15 straight up in its last 16 away games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of UConn's last 18 games played in October.
- UMass is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of UMass' last 20 games as an underdog.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.