Cover Photo: Getty Images
Texas Tech vs Virginia Game Info
NCAA Men's Basketball National Championship
No. 3 Texas Tech Red Raiders (31-6) vs. No. 1 Virginia Cavaliers (34-3)
Date: Monday, April 8, 2019
Time: 9:20 p.m. EST
Location: U.S. Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Texas Tech vs Virginia Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (+100) | UVA: (-120)
Spread: TTU: +1.5 (-110) | UVA: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 117.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TTU: 53% | UVA: 47%
Texas Tech vs Virginia Betting Trends & Stats
- Texas Tech is 20-16-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Virginia is 25-12 ATS this season.
- The Red Raiders are a perfect 5-0 ATS during the tournament.
- Virginia is 2-3 ATS during tournament play.
- Texas Tech and Virginia have both hit the over just once in their five tournament games.
Texas Tech vs Virginia Prop Bet
All Texas Tech-Virginia prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Virginia) Total Points: Under 59.5 (-110) – Virginia has some talent on the offensive end in Kyle Guy, Ty Jerome and De'Andre Hunter, but now it's facing a tough Red Raiders defense. Texas Tech finished third in the nation in points allowed per game with 58.8 and have shown up big on the defensive end during the tournament. It gave up 60 points just once in its last five games and that was when it held the highest scoring offense in the nation, the Gonzaga Bulldogs, to 69 points. With the Red Raiders only giving up 55.8 points per game during the tournament, their defense will show up once again on the biggest stage of them all.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.