Temple vs Wichita State Basketball Game Info
Temple Owls (4-6, 3-6 American) vs. Wichita State Shockers (10-4, 6-2 American)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 7, 2021
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Charles Koch Arena – Wichita, KS
Temple vs Wichita State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEM: (+330) | WICH: (-420)
Spread: TEM: +8.5 (-110) | WICH: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEM: (31%) | WICH: (69%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: TEM: (+15000) | WICH: (+15000)
Temple vs Wichita State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wichita State: 76.9%
Temple vs Wichita State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wichita State defeated Temple, 72-69, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 27, 2020.
- Temple is 6-4 all-time in 10 head-to-head games against Wichita State.
- Temple is 4-11 straight up in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Temple's last 13 games.
- Wichita State is 6-3 against the spread in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Wichita State's last nine games.
- Temple lost to Cincinnati, 63-60, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 4, 2021.
- Wichita State defeated Tulane, 75-67, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 3, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.