Rutgers vs Maryland Basketball Game Info
Rutgers Scarlet Knights (16-6, 7-4 Big Ten) vs. No. 9 Maryland Terrapins (17-4, 7-3 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: XFINITY Center – College Park, MD
Rutgers vs Maryland Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RUTG: (+250) I UMD: (-320)
Spread: RUTG: +7.5 (-110) I UMD: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 131 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: RUTG: (N/A) I UMD: (N/A)
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: RUTG: (+5500) I UMD: (+2600)
Rutgers vs Maryland Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Rutgers vs Maryland Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Maryland defeated Rutgers, 77-63, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 5, 2019.
- Maryland is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Rutgers.
- Maryland is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Rutgers.
- Rutgers is 11-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- Rutgers is 1-5 ATS in its last six games against Maryland.
- Maryland is 13-0 straight up in its last 13 home games.
- Rutgers lost to Michigan, 69-63, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Maryland defeated then-No. 18 Iowa , 82-72, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 30.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.