Oregon vs Ohio State Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
No. 11 Oregon Ducks (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 4 Ohio State Buckeyes (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Ohio Stadium — Columbus OH
Oregon vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (+470) | OSU: (-700)
Spread: ORE: +13.5 (-104) | OSU: -13.5 (-118)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORE: (N/A) | OSU: (N/A)
Oregon vs Ohio State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oregon: (12.2%) | Ohio State: (87.8%)
Oregon vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 9-0 straight up in nine head-to-head matchups against Oregon.
- Ohio State defeated Oregon, 42-20, for the CFP National Championship in their last meeting on Jan. 12, 2015.
- The total has hit the under in 14 of Oregon's last 20 road games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Ohio State's last seven games.
- Oregon is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Ohio State is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.