Novak Djokovic vs Pablo Carreno Busta Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2020 French Open Men's Quarterfinals
By Zach Brunner
Novak Djokovic vs Carreno Busta French Open Schedule & Info
2020 French Open Men's Singles Quarterfinals Match Info
No. 1 Novak Djokovic vs. No. 17 Pablo Carreno Busta
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2020
Start Time: 4 a.m. EST
Venue: Stade Roland Garros — Paris, France
Novak Djokovic vs Carreno Busta Odds & Set Betting
All Djokovic-Carreno Busta betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Novak Djokovic: (-1800) | Pablo Carreno Busta: (+980)
To Win 1st Set: Novak Djokovic: (-550) | Pablo Carreno Busta: (+390)
Set Betting: Novak Djokovic: 3-0 (-160) | 3-1 (+280) | 3-2 (+650)
Set Betting: Pablo Carreno Busta: 3-0 (+3600) | 3-1 (+2400) | 3-2 (+1500)
Novak Djokovic vs Carreno Busta Expert Predictions & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis World Live.
- Prediction: Djokovic to win in straight sets
Novak Djokovic vs Carreno Busta Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
- Novak Djokovic defeated Karen Khachanov in straight sets in the fourth round.
- Pablo Carreno Busta defeated Daniel Altmaier in straight sets in the fourth round.
- The all-time, head-to-head series between Djokovic and Carreno Busta is tied, 1-1.
- Djokovic lost in the semifinals of the French Open in 2019.
- Djokovic won the French Open in 2016.
- Carreno Busta lost in the third round of the French Open in 2019.
- Carreno Busta reached the quarterfinals of the French Open in 2017.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!