Notre Dame vs Michigan Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 9
No. 8 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (5-1, 1-1 Away) vs. No. 19 Michigan Wolverines (5-2, 4-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Michigan Stadium – Ann Arbor, MI
Notre Dame vs Michigan Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ND: (+105) | MICH: (-125)
Spread: ND: +1.5 (-110) | MICH: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 51 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ND: 77% | MICH: 23%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: ND: (+10000) | MICH: (+14000)
Notre Dame vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame defeated Michigan, 24-17, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Sept. 1, 2018.
- Notre Dame is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Michigan.
- Michigan is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Notre Dame.
- Michigan has won four straight matchups with Notre Dame at home in Ann Arbor.
- The home team has won five straight and eight of the last nine meetings in this series.
- Notre Dame was on bye in Week 8, but the Fighting Irish defeated USC, 30-27, at home in Week 7.
- Michigan lost to Penn State, 28-21, on the road in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.