NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds: Former Teammates Lead the Way as Favorites in Week 1
The race for the 2020 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year award is going to be an incredibly interesting one. This was a loaded draft class for skill position talent, but the rookies have also had a strange, shortened offseason with no preseason games to prepare them for the NFL.
Even with the uncertainty, the betting odds on FanDuel Sportsbook paint a clear favorite in the running: first overall pick Joe Burrow. Burrow's college teammate Clyde Edwards-Helaire isn't far behind, however, and with so much uncertainty we could easily see some long shots contend for the award too.
Here are the top 15 players in the odds to win NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2020.
NFL Rookie of the Year Odds
1. Joe Burrow, QB, Cincinnati Bengals (+230)
2. Clyde Edwards-Helaire, RB, Kansas City Chiefs (+360)
3. Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Miami Dolphins (+800)
4. Jonathan Taylor, RB, Indianapolis Colts (+950)
5. Antonio Gibson, RB/WR, Washington Football Team (+1200)
6. Ceedee Lamb, WR, Dallas Cowboys (+1500)
7. D'Andre Swift, RB, Detroit Lions (+1500)
8. Jerry Jeudy, WR, Denver Broncos (+1500)
9. Ke'Shawn Vaughn, RB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+1500)
10. Cam Akers, RB, Los Angeles Rams (+2000)
11. Denzel Mims, WR, New York Jets (+2000)
12. Henry Ruggs III, WR, Las Vegas Raiders (+2000)
13. Jalen Reagor, WR, Philadelphia Eagles (+2000)
14. Justin Herbert, QB, Los Angeles Chargers (+2000)
15. Justin Jefferson, WR, Minnesota Vikings (+2000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.