Mississippi State vs Louisville Music City Bowl Game Info
2019 Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl
Mississippi State Bulldogs (6-6, 3-5 SEC) vs. Louisville Cardinals (7-5, 5-3 ACC)
Date: Monday, Dec. 30, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium – Nashville, TN
Mississippi State vs Louisville Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSST: (-220) | LOU: (+175)
Spread: MSST: -5.5 (-110) | LOU: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 64 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSST: 51% | LOU: 49%
Mississippi State vs Louisville Prediction
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
Mississippi State: 64.9%
Mississippi State Backup QB
- After Mississippi State freshman starting QB Garrett Shrader suffered a broken orbital bone from a fight with a Mississippi State teammate on Friday, Dec. 27, Bulldogs' senior backup QB Tommy Stevens has been announced as the new starter for the 2019 Music City Bowl.
Nissan Stadium Capacity
- Nissan Stadium's seating capacity is 69,143.
Mississippi State & Louisville Strength of Schedule
- Mississippi State went 0-3 against teams ranked in the final Top 25 College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings.
- Louisville went 1-2 against teams ranked in the final Top 25 CFP Rankings.
Mississippi State vs Louisville Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Mississippi State defeated Louisville, 31-27, in the most recent meeting between on Dec. 30, 2017.
- Mississippi State is 5-0 all-time against Louisville.
- Mississippi State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with ACC opponents.
- Louisville is 1-4 in its last five head-to-head matchups with SEC opponents.
- Mississippi State is 1-0 in its only appearance in the Music City Bowl.
- Louisville is 1-0 in its only appearance in the Music City Bowl.
- When the 2019 Music City Bowl spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, Mississippi State opened as a 4-point favorite.
- When the 2019 Music City Bowl total was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, it was 63.5 points.
- Mississippi State defeated Ole Miss, 21-20, at home in Week 14.
- Louisville lost to Kentucky, 45-13, on the road in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.