Moraes vs Sandhagen Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Island 5 — Bantamweight Main Event
Marlon "Magic" Moraes (23-6-1, 10 KOs 6 Submissions) vs. Cory "Switch" Sandhagen (12-2-0, 4 KOs, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the last fight of the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: Flash Forum — Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Moraes vs Sandhagen Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Island 5 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Marlon Moraes (+118)
- Cory Sandhagen (-144)
Moraes vs Sandhagen Prediction
UFC Fight Island 5 Moraes-Sandhagen prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Marlon Moraes
Method of Victory: KO/TKO
Moraes vs Sandhagen Betting Trends and Stats
- Marlon Moraes defeated Jose Aldo, by split decision, in his most recent bout on Jan. 18, 2020.
- Cory Sandhagen lost to Aljamain Sterling, by submission, in his most recent bout on June 6, 2020.
- Moraes averages 3.23 significant strikes landed per minute with a 34 percent accuracy rate.
- Sandhagen averages 6.95 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48 percent accuracy rate.
- Moraes averages 2.6 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65 percent defense rate.
- Sandhagen averages 4.08 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58 percent defense rate.
- Moraes averages 0.43 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 25 percent accuracy rate.
- Sandhagen has a 33 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!