LSU vs Texas Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 2
LSU Tigers vs Texas Longhorns
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Royal Texas Memorial Stadium – Austin, TX
LSU vs Texas Betting Info
As of publication, only the point spread was available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: LSU: -2.5 (-120) | TEX: +2.5 (+100)
LSU vs Texas Betting Trends & Stats
- LSU and Texas have met only once since 2003, when the Longhorns defeated the Tigers, 35-20, in the Cotton Bowl.
- Texas is 37-18-2 all time against SEC opponents.
- LSU is 11-9-1 all time against Big 12 opponents.
- Texas is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games against LSU.
- Texas is 7-1-1 all time against LSU at home in Austin, Texas.
- Texas finished the 2018 season with a 10-4 record.
- LSU finished the 2018 season with a 10-3 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.