Lakers vs Rockets Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Playoff Game 3
By Larry Rupp
Lakers vs Rockets Game 3 Info
NBA Western Conference Playoffs Round 2 - Game 3 (Series tied 1-1)
No. 1 Los Angeles Lakers (52-19) vs. No. 4 Houston Rockets (44-28)
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 8, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Lakers vs Rockets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-215) | HOU: (+180)
Spread: LAL: -5 (-114) | HOU: +5 (-106)
Total: 225.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: (63%) | HOU: (37%)
Series Price: LAL: (-385) | HOU: (+290)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAL: (+300) | HOU: (+1200)
Lakers vs Rockets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Lakers -5
Over/Under: Over 225.5
NBA Playoff Bracket
Lakers vs Rockets Betting Trends
- The Lakers defeated Houston in Game 2, 117-109.
- The Lakers are 5-11 against the spread (ATS) in their last 16 games.
- The Lakers are 5-15 in their last 20 games against Houston.
- Houston is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last five games.
Lakers vs Rockets Stats
- The Lakers are averaging 113.5 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 107.7 PPG this season (T-No. 3 in the NBA).
- Houston is averaging 117.0 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 2 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 113.7 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.