Houston vs UCF Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 29 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The college basketball slate on Saturday includes the Houston Cougars facing the UCF Knights.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Houston vs UCF Point Spread
Houston is favored by 6.5 points (-110 to cover) in this matchup. UCF, the underdog, is -110.
Houston vs UCF Over/Under
The over/under for the Houston versus UCF game on January 29 has been set at 136, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Houston vs UCF Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Houston-UCF, Houston is the favorite at -275, and UCF is +220.
Houston vs UCF Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Houston wins (70.9%)
Houston vs UCF Betting Trends
- Houston has 12 wins in 20 games against the spread (ATS) this season.
- As 7-point favorites or more, the Cougars are 9-7 against the spread.
- There have been nine Houston games (out of 20) that went over the total this season.
- UCF's record against the spread is 7-11-0.
- The Knights are winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 7-point underdogs this year.
- UCF has played 18 games this season, and eight of them have gone over the total.
Houston vs UCF Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Houston: (-275) | UCF: (+220)
- Spread: Houston: -6.5 (-110) | UCF: +6.5 (-110)
- Total: 136 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!