Dawodu vs Trizano Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 47 — Preliminary Card Featherweight Bout
Hakeem "Mean" Dawodu (12-2-1, 7 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Mike "The Lone Wolf" Trizano (9-1-0, 2 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 5, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Dawodu vs Trizano Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 47 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Hakeem Dawodu: (-188)
- Mike Trizano: (+152)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Dawodu by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Dawodu by Points: (N/A)
- Dawodu by Submission: (N/A)
- Trizano by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Trizano by Points: (N/A)
- Trizano by Submission: (N/A)
Dawodu vs Trizano Prediction
UFC Vegas 47 Dawodu-Trizano prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Hakeem Dawodu (82%)
Method of Victory: Decision (78%)
Dawodu vs Trizano Betting Trends & Stats
- Hakeem Dawodu lost to Mosvar Evloev, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on June 12, 2021.
- Mike Trizano defeated Ludovit Klein, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on May 8, 2021.
- Dawodu averages 4.72 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Trizano averages 3.22 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Dawodu averages 2.39 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62% defense rate.
- Trizano averages 2.36 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 58% defense rate.
- Dawodu has a 67% takedown defense rate.
- Trizano has a 71% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.