Georgia vs Tennessee Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
By Larry Rupp
Georgia vs Tennessee Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (9-0, 7-0 SEC) vs. Tennessee Volunteers (5-4, 3-3 SEC)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Neyland Stadium – Knoxville, TN
Georgia vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (-1400) | TENN: (+760)
Spread: UGA: -20.5 (-106) | TENN: +20.5 (-114)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Georgia vs Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Georgia Wins (81.3%)
Georgia vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia is 25-23-2 straight up in 50 all-time head-to-head matchups against Tennessee.
- Georgia defeated Tennessee, 44-21, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 10, 2020.
- Georgia is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Tennessee.
- The total has hit the under in each of Georgia's last five games.
- Tennessee is 1-4 straight up in its last five home games against Georgia.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Tennessee's last 11 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.